Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Let me tell you a story...

...a story of...DELICIOUSNESS.

So there was this one time I went to The Triple Rock Social Club when I ate their vegan "big ass burrito" with home fries, jalapenos and nacho cheeze (on the side, naturally-I'm lady, whatever that means). I ate all of it btw so you get none. NONE. It was full of tofu hashy goodness. You bet your sweet ass that thing is gone now.




















And then there was this time I went to Hola Arepa...um, hello Hola Arepa. Where have you been all my life and wtf is an arepa. I don't even know, but it comes with a delicious vegan green sauce, sweet potatoes in the arepa and yuka fries on the side. By George, I think they've done me in!!! And I don't even know George. Kudos, H. Arepa. You guys rock.




And then. THEN there was this time I made a dish with the Vegan Jerky from Herbivorous Butcher...AND IT WAS AWESOME AND THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW. GET TO THE MINNEAPOLIS WEEKEND FARMERS MARKET AND GET SOME FAKE VEGAN MEATS FROM THESE GUYS AND ALLOW YOUR TASTE BUDS TO BE OVERTAKEN WITH...TASTE. AND STUFF.




















What is my life and who am I. TELL ME NOW.

MN Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment