Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

OMFG SAMMICHES

I love burgerz, like forreal. I can't live without them. Shoutout to Bulldog NE again, which makes the best vegan burger to date (I holler).

Sheesh, you guys, I been so busy. This final year of grad school has been kicking my ass, but you know I always gots time to eat new things...especially when said "new things" are right done the road from me. Please join me in welcoming Mojo Coffee Gallery to the NE Mpls (represent, cough). Check out their vegan burger!:


Check out their website/decor! And their FB. They post tons of stuff on FB about their artist demos. So you can like, literally sit and eat and watch some dude make a fish out of garbage. They also have some pretty bomb coffee. 

Ok, Herbivorous Butcher, freakin open already. I went to their pop-up shop last week and got some of their (very very vegan) sausage and pepper jack cheeze and did this with it:


God I love my life. Try these places NOW-YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. I LOVE WRITING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE I'M YELLING. 

MN Vegan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Norine, I work for PETA and we're doing an event with Ingrid in Minneapolis on May 3. I'd love to invite you to attend! If you're interested in attending and want more details, please email me at alessandraf@petaf.org Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete